Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sickness.

Well I started feeling kind of dizzy yesterday around 6pm. I felt like my head was leaning to the right..so I sat down and watched some tv and as long as I didn't move, I was fine. At 8:30 we drove in to Dallas to watch Lost at Jenny Davis's parents house, and I felt more and more dizzy as the night went on. But I laid down on the couch while I watched Lost, and that made me feel better.

Whenever I got up, I felt like I could barely walk straight at all. Then I proceeded to the bathroom and threw up a lot and had to have three people help me make it out to the car--not my proudest moment... Then when I sat down in the car, I threw up again in a bag that Jenny's mom had given to me...I feel very close to Jenny and her mom now...then we drove home and right when I got home I threw up again! Then I slept for 12 hours. Now I'm in bed and I STILL feel super dizzy but I don't feel nauseous. This dizziness is freaking me out. I've never had it before. I can't even walk to the bathroom without feeling like I'm going to fall down.

Has anyone else ever had that happen? I need you to comfort me, because if you know me, you know I am assuming the worst here! I took Bonine (like Dramamine) which is supposed to help reduce dizziness caused from motion sickness...so I don't really know why I took it, because I'm laying motionless in my bed..but maybe it'll help?


4 comments:

  1. oh hey how about GO TO THE DOCTOR and STOP BLOGGING TIL YOU'RE BETTER OR KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...i agree with Danielle...that is not normal and really intense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you have an ear infection, which can cause vertigo. I take dramamine when I feel nauseated (even if I'm not in the car or anything.) If it's not better in the morning, I'll drive you to Beutel, you can carry around a bag of vomit, they'll still wonder who the patient is, then I'll stay with you while a nurse pulls your pants down unnecessarily low to give you a shot in your ass-mar. Sucks to your ass-mar, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle and Jessica--you have provided no comfort whatsoever. But you're right=-I'm going to make an appointment to go to the doctor today.

    ReplyDelete