Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Goodbye, Dizziness. Hello, Flu.

Well thankfully the dizziness went away the day after I went to the doctor! Then yesterday I was subbing and as the day went on I felt sicker and sicker. We're talking achy muscles, headache, and fever and chills. I went to my Monday night class and shivered the entire way through it, then came home, took a bath, and went to bed at 9.

Today, I was supposed to sub for PPCD. I always get sick right when I'm supposed to sub for PPCD! I have seriously canceled on them 3 times because I've been sick, and I did NOT want to make it a 4th time...so I just went. I only had to be there until 11am, so I just loaded up on Tylenol and went for it. Not the smartest idea, I know, but I couldn't bring myself to cancel on her at the last minute again.

I just went back and read some of my posts from August and September...remember that time I was going to train for another half-marathon? Woopsy....

Also, remember that time I thought I was going to have a booming social life when I moved to Allen? That didn't work out so well either...

I'm excited for spring break! I get to see Rachel and Carol, get to go camping with Kacy, Justin, Kim, and Andrew, and I get to see my old friends Fergie, Will.I.Am, Apl.de.Ap, and Taboo. AKA I'm going to a Black Eyed Peas concert (a big thanks to Donna Hans for getting Josh two tickets for his birthday). P.S. I've never known the other two guys' names before, and I think we can all agree that they are ridiculous.

Look forward to a guest-blog coming up in the near future!

2 comments:

  1. I get so excited when I see that you've updated. Makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH no, I'm sorry you've been so sick recently. I definitely know how that goes :( Did you get any tamiflu? And don't feel so bad for working with the flu...although I know it's not right, I worked for 3 days when I had it before I crumbled and stayed home. Sometimes it just feels like you should "suffer through" those things.

    I could be a part of your booming social life in allen :) just sayin....

    ReplyDelete