Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dreaming of this summer...

I have been so stressed out this week.

Monday- I subbed all day, went to my class for 3 hours, got home at 8pm
Tuesday-Subbed for 2nd grade, went to hang out with Laura until 9pm
Wednesday-Subbed for 3rd grade in the morning, 2nd grade in the afternoon, did homework that was due at 5pm, went to work at the church preschool til 8:30pm
Thursday-Observed in PPCD in the morning, subbed for 2nd grade in the afternoon, did homework until 10:30pm
Friday-Worked at the church preschool all morning til noon, then from 5:45 to 10pm

Today I'm working on a project and trying to get caught up on my online class, and then I'm babysitting tonight. I am soooo behind in this online class. I thought about dropping it, but I couldn't do it and lose all the money I paid for it! So I have a month and a half to do 15 essay assignments and take a midterm and final. I seriously don't know if I can do it. The main problem is that you have to read 60 page chapters before you can do each 4 page assignment, and I am the slowest reader everrr.

So yeah. I'm a little panicky. BUT I got some really good news yesterday!

1. I'm going to start working for a family and watching their 1 year old PERFECT baby two days a week....and they're paying me $200 a week! (That's more than I made watching my sister's three children for 5 days...just saying) Also, that means two less days of subbing every week, which is fine by me.

2. This family and another family with a few kids rent a beach house in Gulf Shores, Alabama every August for a week, and want a babysitter to go with them! YES PLEASE.

3. After I found out that bit of exciting news, Josh told me that his family rented a beach house at Fernandina Beach in Florida in July, and I get to go with them!!!!

So, I'm REAL excited about the end of this summer..now, I just have to survive the next 2 months so I can enjoy the beach....

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That all sounds very exciting! At least the parts about the job opps and vacation.

    And you'll get the assignments done. You're an old pro at stuff like that! :-)

    ReplyDelete