Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First off, can we just talk about what a terrible procrastinator I am? I have two assignments due at 5pm today and I haven't started them...yet I choose to update my blog right now...I've waited til the absolute last minute to do all my assignments this semester. It's shameful.

Secondly, I'm subbing for the first time in high school tomorrow. I'm scared! But I needed to work tomorrow so I'm just going to suck it up and be a man!

I observed a 3-6 grade resource classroom this morning and I really liked it. I can see myself teaching that. But sometimes I can see myself teaching PPCD too. So I just don't know.

In other news, Joshy is going to get certified to teach. It's official. He wants to teach middle school or high school math, and he jokes that his passion is coaching girls volleyball or cheerleading...at least I hope it's a joke...





2 comments:

  1. That's no joke.

    And you AM a man. Go get 'em tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey high school is awesome, you'll be good. NOW GET TO WORK!

    ReplyDelete