Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My exciting life.

Several important updates for you guys:

1. I drank a Dr. Pepper and this last week has been out of control with the Dr. Peppers. It's shameful. It goes against everything that I have been working towards for the last month.

2. I went to Carrie Burkett's wedding a couple weeks ago and it was sooo great! I got to see some good friends, like Lacey, Drew, Rebecca, Ryan Luna, etc...I'm so excited for Carrie and Andy. The wedding was really sweet.

3. Josh is now a workaholic. He got a job at an upscale movie theater/restaurant, Gold Class Cinema (where movies alone cost $29. SICK.) and then the food is all fancy and stuff. Anyway, the last couple weeks, he has been working like 11-12 hour shifts. Sometimes he doesn't get home until 1:30am! So I have barely seen him at all this week! A hard worker, that Josh Hans is.

4. I'm [probably] going to have a job this summer babysitting a 14 yr old girl who has reactive attachment disorder and is bipolar. Should be interesting. I'm meeting her this Saturday.

5. LOST last night was devastating. People died, and I cried. That's what happened.

6. Five people I know got engaged this weekend (including my roommate). That's crazy.

7. Please leave me a comment. I gave you 6 options to comment on! And yes, I am begging. I'm not above it.

k, BYE!

4 comments:

  1. It's neat hearing what you've been doing. Hope the summer job will be good! Dr. Pepper IS addictive! We just got back from a trip to San Diego - it was great. Love from College Station!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to dr. pepper too...i think it's making me sicker...dang chronic mono. You should just drink diet dr. pepper for like a month and i PROMISE you'll forget what the real stuff tasted like. worked for me, i haven't had a non-diet soda in like years

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I missed that you updated! Otherwise I would have commented sooner. A comment from Karin, though! Nice work!
    We need to coordinate our Schlitterbahn trip. I'll be sending you a Facebook message soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should stick to more natural drinks like water and juices...don't make a switch from something bad to something equally bad just in another way.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F4t8zL6F0c

    ReplyDelete