Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My body hurts.

The "eating plan" that I told you about is officially over...overall, we did really good following the rules. We are still trying to eat a lot better, and drink a lot less sugary drinks, but we aren't being quite as strict on the rules. Josh has been doing REALLY good, and he's been working out 5 days a week for the last month. He's lost 11 pounds! We won't talk about how much I lost, because it's not impressive at all. Anyway, I haven't been working out at all because I convince myself every day that I don't have time to...but these are lies!!! So on Monday, I started running again. Every muscle in my legs hurts...it really hurts to walk. I'm sooo out of shape. But if I'm going to the beach at the end of the summer, I better get it together so I can look good in my modest full-coverage tankini!

Can we talk about how much I hate jeans? I mean, I guess they're my top choice of what to wear (besides sweatpants or pajama pants, but I'm told I can't wear those in public) but I have the hardest time finding jeans that don't stretch out or shrink, or aren't too short or too long. But last week, something amazing happened. I went to Gap and got a pair of jeans that are comfortable, that fit, and that are long enough! I present to you 1969 Curvy Jeans:

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=48598&vid=1&pid=673949&scid=673949002

If you're wondering, yes, that IS a picture of my body wearing the jeans.

1 comment:

  1. As I sit here stuffing my face with Girl Scout cookies, Nerds, and Smarties, I'm very impressed with your good eating plan. That seems very unattainable for me. I prefer to do things like cut off two pounds of hair rather than change my eating habits.

    ReplyDelete