Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Friends!!!!

So Josh and I went to a small group tonight in Frisco through our new church, Bent Tree Bible Fellowship. I was really nervous to go, because let's be honest, these things can be super awkward. It's a group of about 14 people (6 married couples and 2 dating couples) that are all in their twenties. They were SO funny and great. I was such a dork because I laughed at just about everything this one girl said...she reminded me of a cross between Rachel Foster and Jenny Davis--so you know she's awesome.

I'm excited too because they are really genuine and very open and honest with each other when we split up to share prayer requests. I just feel like they get me and they understand where I'm at in life...and also, I feel like they could teach me a lot because they've been there.

So thankful for answered prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment