Saturday, April 3, 2010

I'm title-less

I now have 5 jobs.

1. Subbing on Wednesdays and Thursdays
2. Babysitting for the Dempsey family on Mondays and Tuesdays
3. Working at church preschool 15 hours a week
4. Working with Laura
5. Babysitting every other Friday for another family

Plus, I've been getting quite a few other babysitting jobs here and there lately. Sooo...I'm practically a millionaire. And did I mention I'm getting 8 bucks back on my taxes? I know, you're jealous, I get it.

It's day 13 of our 30-day eating plan, and I'm still going strong! I don't think I've violated any of the rules at all. Who knew I had so much willpower? I sure didn't.

Josh and I have officially found a church that we want to join! It's Bent Tree Bible Fellowship in Carrollton...it's about a 20 minute drive. It's a pretty big church, but I feel like they are so genuine and the people we've met so far have been really nice. The pastor's sermons are all straight from the Bible and we really trust him and think he has a lot of wisdom...so, that's exciting. I'm excited to meet new people and get involved.

In other news, I'm officially adding a person to my "Celebrities I Would Marry" list: Andy Samberg. How was he not on there before?? And yes, I've told Josh, and he totally understands. By the way, the other celebrities I would marry would be Chris Martin (duh), John Krasinski, and Conan O'Brien.

k, BYE!

1 comment:

  1. That time Andy Samberg made out with a boy on SNL ruined him for me. So you can have him. You're welcome.

    Justin thinks Josh's pranks are hilarious. So I'm thinking on that day every year we need to have a "Justin and Josh's Day of Fun!" so they can get together and play pranks on each other and no one else will be harmed.

    ReplyDelete