Saturday, September 12, 2009

A journey you won't soon forget...

I want to thank Mr. Hans for being so kind as to make a guest appearance on my blog! I'm always looking for ways to be innovative and....well, revolutionary, really. I think the use of guest-blogging pretty much achieved that.

So, it's time to get caught back up on MY awesome life. I want to take you on a tour through a day in my life. Also, keep in mind that not only is this one day, this is basically every day for the last month. Please note that I am not proud of this lifestyle, and you should not be jealous because A) I have no friends and B) I have no money (making social outings and roadtrips an impossibility.)

-10am: Wake up. (I go to bed around 11 every night, so I'm used to getting about 10-12 hours of sleep.)
-Eat a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
-Watch TV(my standards for television aren't very high...we're talkin The View, Bridezillas, The Price is Right, The Tyra Banks show, Family Feud, Househusbands of Hollywood, E: The True Hollywood Story)
-Eat lunch(we're talkin corny dogs, turkey sandwiches, Totino's pizzas)
-Attempt to study
-Browse facebook
-More tv (we're talkin Who Wants to be a Millionaire, Oprah, etc)
-Eat approximately 3 oreos

Then my day improves 500% because that's around when Josh gets home and hangs out with me. This is about the point where I start feeling like a normal, functioning, socially participating human being again.

I thought when I started school, I was going to be crazy busy all the time. But I was terribly, terribly mistaken. My classes have turned out to be pretty undemanding, and I only have class 2 nights a week. I am going to need substitute teaching to start STAT. I CAN'T KEEP LIVING LIKE THIS!

6 comments:

  1. ohhh baby boo, you're so sweet. hugs and kisses. XOXOXOXOX
    your burly bear,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hear ya...my life has been pretty lame so far too...I guess until tomorrow when i start work...eeeeek.

    BUT I know how you feel. For the past 2 weeks I waste time and then get giddy when Reed calls and says he's on his way home...ahhh i wish i could say i've accomplished something, but really i've only read twilight, watched all the seasons of the office that netflix has available online and waited for Reed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. savor those days while you can. you'll want them back SOOO bad! eating twizzlers and thinking of you! hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting Josh to do a guest blog was an okay move, but...really, it's not "innovative"...it's not "revolutionary'...It's. Just. Our. 40. Years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. You should ask Kim what she got accomplished this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you should start reading for fun. find a series and get after it!! it'll make your days go by AND you'll not mush your brain up with tv

    ReplyDelete