Sunday, August 8, 2010

Beach trips!

Sooo I'm sitting here in Anna Maria Island, FL on beach vacay #2. I'm including pictures on my blog for the first time ever, and I'm feeling technologically challenged, so bear with me...

Artsy pic of Josh at Fernandina Beach

I love me some sand.

Favorite baby EVER.

Me & Joshy

Caden LOVES the beach.

Connor & Camryn at the beach directly behind where we're staying. Not bad.

The beach this afternoon. A little dark and ominous, but
the beach here is so pretty and the water is so clear.

YAY for the beach!







4 comments:

  1. The "artsy" shot is cracking me up. It's just so...artsy.

    I would love to see a shot of Josh running on the beach doing his "buff Baywatch" look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pictures, lady! I second Kacy's request for the Baywatch shot, lol - too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat pictures!! The one of you and Josh is really good! It sure looks like you're having fun at the beach - yes, I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need you to update your blog. Stat.

    ReplyDelete