Sunday, June 6, 2010

So I applied at Banana Republic and had an interview. I think it actually went pretty well...which is saying a lot, because usually I leave interviews replaying every awkward moment in my head for days. Everything about this interview was pretty good, minus the part where I had to shake the manager's hand and my hands were sweaty. I try to embrace my sweatiness and act like it's just one of those cute little quirks that people have...but who are we kidding, IT'S DISGUSTING!!!!! I have GOT to seriously look into getting surgery to correct it!

I'm supposed to have already heard back from them about if I got the job or not, but no word yet.

I spent the weekend in Bedford with the one and only Rachel Foster. I find her extremely hilarious. I haven't laughed so hard in quite a while.

I'm starting summer school this Wednesday...not looking forward to having 4 hour classes two nights a week. I figured out that because Josh works so much and I'm starting classes, I'm going to see him one night a week. This week, the last time I saw him was Friday, and I won't see him at all til Thursday. Lame....

Which brings me to my next point. In my loneliness, I have been eating ungodly amounts of calories and only really exercising 1-2 days per week. I feel like I'm "letting myself go", if you will. And that is gross/not okay! I'm 23 years old! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER, LESLIE.

So, I think I'm going to make a small goal to go walking 4 or 5 days a week. I figure if I start there, I can't fail, and then I will already be outside, with my running shoes on, and there will at least be a chance that running will happen. When I'm sitting inside drinking a Dr. Pepper from Sonic and watching tv...I don't have a chance!!






1 comment:

  1. Last summer I had high hopes to get in shape. But before I knew it, school was starting back up and I came no closer to obliterating that disgusting layer of fat plaguing my stomach. I need to do my SYTYCD workout (aka DANCE!) video.

    p.s. I'm typing this as I'm sitting in bed eating 3 scoops of Blue Bell butter pecan ice cream. Which is after eating Burger King for lunch. And donuts for breakfast. The odds are not in my favor.

    ReplyDelete