Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I don't know what to title my blogs...

I am all moved in to my house in Allen now. I thought I would be starting work right away when I moved, but I can't start substitute teaching until the beginning of October! And of course, if you know me, you know I have serious problems with saving money. So for now, I am eating tuna sandwiches and frozen dinners that cost 2 dollars. I am hoping this will finally teach me that I have got to be more wise with money.

I'm in College Station right now, visiting my homegurlz Rachel and Kristy. The transition from college has been pretty rough for me...I still let myself pout about how much I miss it. I remember coming to A&M as a freshman, and crying after New Student Conference, and crying after Fish Camp, and crying our entire first semester in our dorm room. (Jeez...maybe we were suffering from seasonal depression and just didn't know it?) But through my time at A&M, I have been blessed with such awesome friends, roommates, and boyfriend (singular). And for that, I can really do nothing but thank God and enjoy continuing those relationships now, even though we're all in different places.

In other news, I will be training for another half marathon this year. I plan on doing the White Rock half marathon in Dallas December 13. I start training next week! I've been running all summer, but no more than 3 miles at a time. Josh isn't sure if he wants to do it again, which kinda stinks because it was so fun to train together last year. But anyway, my point is, it's not too late for YOU to start training and run it with me in December! And if you're in the Dallas area, we could even run together sometimes!

4 comments:

  1. I love that your blogging! Honestly though, I wish you could see how great you are and how NOT bland and boring you are. No joke, you have to be one of the funniest friends I have...no lie :)

    Love you les!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13 miles right?? What's your regimen? Is that even the right word?? Send me your schedule I might THINK about doing it. As for actually doing it - you'd never know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leslie!

    glad i found your blog! hope you're doing well! So fun that you moved to allen! loves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DON'T PRESSURE ME TO RUN A HALF MARATHON VIA YOUR BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete