Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Few Important Thoughts

Can we talk about how much I love Kent on So You Think You Can Dance?? It started out with me thinking he was funny, but now I think I'm just straight up in love with him.

Can we also talk about how in my head I can do most of the dances that they do on SYTYCD? I'm really good too. Ok, ok, I'll audition for next season. You talked me into it.

5 Days til Josh and I go to Schlitterbahn with Justin & Kacy Bunte!!! I can't wait. I so love waterparks. They're so much better than Six Flags, where you leave overheated and exhausted with a horrible headache. The only downside to waterparks is having to look at extremely large girls who think they can pull of a string bikini, and having to watch teenage couples who are waaay too excited to be in their bathing suits together, and make out/hold each other in line two feet from you. Oh, and of course, there seems to be bacne everywhere you look. But if you can get through all that, then waterparks are the BEST.



1 comment:

  1. I like your cup half full mentality, despite the obvious cons to water parks. What was our acronym last year to warn one another of fat people?

    The Jerk is like a reverse "running man." Neither should be done in flip-flops. Learned that the hard way.

    ReplyDelete