Thursday, January 14, 2010

Praying for a job!

So I have been really discouraged lately about not having a steady job, not hearing back about several interviews, and trying to figure out which restaurants I'll apply to next. I don't really want to work at a restaurant, but if that's what I have to do to make some money, then I will do it.

My mom called me last night about a possible job that sounds amazing and perfect for me. Ok, so Josh's best friend Todd's girlfriend, Jenny, has a sister that is 24 and has special needs. Their family, who lives like 20 minutes away in Richardson, is looking for someone to watch her and hang out with her for like 6-10 hours a day. My mom heard about this job because Jenny's aunt is Susan Cutrell from Sulphur Springs.

Anyway, I have to fill out the application and paperwork because they have to hire someone through a company. So I am just praying that this works out because if they hire me, I could start right away and I could do that probably until I have to student teach next fall. And I really think it'd be perfect for me and I'd love doing that way more than being a waitress.

So if you read this, I would really love for you to pray that this works out. I feel like this is already a huge answer to prayer!

3 comments:

  1. That is the most roundabout, small world-ish connection of people and events I've ever heard! I don't see how that is anything but God at work and answering your prayers!

    ReplyDelete