Friday, January 22, 2010

Heard about the job....

So I talked to Laura's mom about working for their family, and she said it sounds great and I just need to turn in my application and do some training hours and then I'll be all set to start working for them! The only thing is, it's not full-time like I was hoping. It's just like 40 hours a MONTH. But it'll still be great experience, and the mom is a special ed teacher who knows tons of people and would be a great resource. Plus, she said she knows other families who may need me to work for them doing the same thing. So I'm excited!

So I'm going to keep subbing...and I changed my availability so that I could start subbing in middle school. We'll see how that goes...

Josh had a job interview in College Station this week. I'm prayinggg that he gets the job. If he does, I will probably live with Josh's parents here and then move down to CS this summer. I thought I had to do my student teaching in the Dallas area, but I called the program and found out I could do it somewhere else! I know it might be hard to get a placement in College Station because of how many A&M students have to do their student teaching in that area...but I feel like it could work out. I know I shouldn't already be thinking about all that, but ya know...I am.








2 comments: